Pettibone Pointe offers maintenance free condo living with a private marina. Its just a short walk to your boat slip located on the Mississippi River's West Channel. This home features a main level open concept kitchen, living room, dining room and private patio. Furthermore, the main level offers 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, mudroom and laundry. The second level provides 2 additional bedrooms and full bath plus a loft. Taxes based on partial build out.
- County LA CROSSE
- Condominium Name PETTIBONE POINTE
- Total SqFt. 2,906
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- HOA Fees Monthly 275.0
- Total Taxes $7,672
- Tax Year 2021
- Units In Building 2
- Building Type Side X Side, 2 Story
- Basement None / Slab
- Exterior Aluminum Trim, Masonite/PressBoard, Brick/Stone, Stone
- Interior Features Water Filtration Own, Water Softener, High Speed Internet, In-Unit Laundry, Loft, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range New Construction
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501 or more
- Kitchen Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 15' x 14'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Exterior Features Patio/Porch, Private Entry
- Association Common Amenities Boat Slip / Pier, Common Green Space
- Water Features Boat Slip/Ramp, River, Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights
- Garage Attached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Directions Hwy 16/14 between LaCrescent and LaCrosse
- High School 7 Rivers Community
- School District La Crosse